Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hi 2010, how r ya.. how r ya gonna b?

So finally, its new year. Happy new year everyone...
My new year's eve,night and the first day went great. On the eve, I celebrated a lot..
the night was beautiful.. thanks to the Blue Moon which get spectacular in the first hour of the new year with a beautiful partial lunar eclipse that forced me to start this year with its mesmerizing sight that lasts for about an hour in the night.
I love such things and its nice to start a fresh year with them.
Then comes the first day of year, slight chill was there but overall weather was cheerful.
So this was the happy start of the year. They say that if the start is good, the whole year might be good. Six days of the year are gone, and not a single good thing had happened since the eclipse. The happiness I received with the sight of this extraordinary natural phenomenon got all washed away with the pretty ugly things like only half salary get credited to my account [they blame it on the recession] ,etc. etc.

But hey, the problems will always be there, the whole point to look for is that how will i tackle them. This new year i m gonna change my life a lot, its gonna be way much better than previous years..New year will see how i actually turn it into a 'HAPPY' New Year... for me and for my loved ones...
Yo :)

No comments: