Thursday, January 7, 2010

Captain's Log - StarDate 1.7.2010.18.18

Seventh day is ending.. its evening and i am sitting in my office [ya, exactly, of that fucked up job]. I am going to pack up and head for the little nest i m living in with 2 other friends of mine. Its dark but foggy outside, dense fog is all over the city since morning and temperature is quite chilling.
Today was the same old boring kinda day. But i took a very minuscule step towards my goal. I downloaded a Virtual Machine creator and documents to help me with Java, the platform I am looking a job in. This little step will help me in studying Java technology before appearing for any interview.
I am leaving the office now, will reach my nest in around an hour.. then after doing some routine chores, I will hover over Java for a while before hitting the sack [only addition in the same boring routine].
Nothing much happened today, so nothing much to say- at least for the time being. Day ended just like that.

yo :)

No comments: