Thursday, January 7, 2010

Captain's Log - StarDate 1.7.2010.17.57

Seventh day of the very first week of Earth's latest year. Also my second month on a small planet that goes by the name- Noida. Its a industrial town with lots of cars, subway trains [knows as 'Metro' in United States of India], bikes, traffic jams, shopping malls, rushing people [lots of people] and pollution.
I managed to find a job in nearby planet also the capital of USI called Delhi. Delhi is no different from Noida or any other NCR region for that matter. I joined my current workplace more than 2 yrs ago and since than it took me 1 full and a half year to realize what a fucked up job I am having with salary delays and cuts all along which probably account for my miserable past 2 years. My best crew members.. my creators..my parents also suffered along me. I think they have suffered more and they are also on a different and distant planet.
So I am pretty much bad at sailing my life all my life. But now, since the beginning of earth's new year, i have, as is the custom of earth, have taken a resolution to change everything. I've started hunting for a new and decent paying job. This would be the top priority.

No comments: