Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hey Santa, Is That My Christmas Gift?

T -3 days... not for a shuttle launch... for Christmas :) and I am feeling Christmas spirit around me already. Christmas week is, and has always been, full of joy, twists and happiness. You sense something mysterious around you when unlike most of your weeks, all of your days of a particular special week goes way much better. This kinda week for me is Christmas week. Christmas spirit always works for me... I've been observing this for around 4 years (3yrs+this one) and every single year brings me some or the other joy on Christmas week, especially on Christmas Eve and on Christmas itself. I cannot say the same for the other weeks and days of the year with such a certainty and that’s for sure. Don't think that I am religious or something, just sharing this coincidence (which is happening from last 3 years and its happening right now in this year) with you, which I love to think as Christmas Spirit. The nice thing of thinking like that is that it helps me to feel good, which helps me to do good and which, in turn, again makes me feel good. As simple as that... and as melodious as Jingle Bells. :)
I wonder who is behind this wonderful gift... Santa… is that u?
HO HO HO..
HO HO HO..
YO :)

No comments: