Thursday, July 15, 2010

Captain's Log Star date 8.15.2010.00.03

We won... Spanish team , which is my favorite from years, is now the new WORLD CHAMPIONS.. boy, i m so glad...
I totally loved the way these guys play... There way of playing is absolutly mindblowing.. they play a lot more better than the old Spanish squad..
Man I love to see the footwork and the magic they create on the field... the wisdome they show in playing fair n square, tactically strong and fascinating..
My happiness is triple as finally my team got what it deserves... it was a best team, it is a best team and by the grace of god.. it'll always b the best team... and now the entire world has realized it.
This team is the best example of the old saying..
We can change our destiny by our own hard work..
I know it already.. and now the world reckon it too...
Espana... we love you.. yo :)

No comments: