Monday, December 21, 2009

To Pandora and Back but still on it

After all the twists and turns, i finally made my journey to Pandora. The 3D experience was unlike any 3D experience I had before... this one was spectacular. It feels like actually being on the moon (for the unawares- Pandora is a moon, not a planet) itself. James had created this one so spectacular,mystical,dangerous, beautiful, green and connected that at the beginning of the movie i wish to be on that planet, my wish got fulfilled during the movie and right after movie's end, i wish to be on Pandora again. I really liked and enjoyed every bit of Avatar. Not just because it was 3D and experience was rich, but i liked the involvement of biochemical neural network type connection of the entire planet with all its habitats,plants, animals and Na'vi (the 10 feet tall, blue colored,long tailed inhabitants of Pandora) . I really like and support that kinda thinking towards nature. That connection is important and was really a wonderful concept James has woven into the movie. The science part and the Avatar concept is not new to me. But the story of this AVATAR, relly touched my heart.
Thanks James for this spectacular piece of work.. you made my weekend an unforgettable memory...
yo :)

No comments: