Thursday, December 17, 2009

a good day or a bad day?

Medley of melancholy and cheers, mix bag of laughter and tears. This was the kinda day I had so far.
It started with a very beautiful morning, 'mast' songs till I get ready for office and a nice breakfast with my favorite strong black coffee. Nice and cheerful so far..
Then got a ride till half of my way to office (that too without sticking my thumb in air in front of total strangers ) and then comfy low floor bus landed me to the beginning of ruining my mood.
First step of the day into the office welcomed me with the teary news of salary delay.
Then situation suddenly changes her heart and gave me a happy news with a 'mithai ka dabba' that one of my colleague and a good friend is getting married.
Happiness continues with the news that AVATAR 3D is up on theaters and a sheer possibility of me getting tickets for tomorrow or day after tomorrow's show left me jumping with joy.. oh boy..
Then an awkward moment suddenly jumps in when my HR and Project Manager saw me jumping with joy.. what the hell boy..
And for the next two hours, I had to stick to my computer and do a very tough and BORING documentation and to deliver it on time - I had to SKIP MY LUNCH .. very tragic.
Twist again.. a beautiful girl gtalked me for about 20 mins and told me that its been days that she had glimpse of my face...AND SHE WANNA SEE IT... he he he.. i think she had a very bad eyesight... but anyways,, its good for me.. :)
Enough for the day at work..
Time to go home... and see what life has to offer as soon as i step out of that damn office door...
This is me... signing out.. meanwhile u decide whether its a good day... or bad day.. I am tiered of being confused..
Yo :)

No comments: